The following information is for team manager's. Please review and be prepared for the tournament and your tournament games.
1. Please send into Greg Kamp and Tom Baxter your team photo, roster and tee shirt sizes for players as soon as your Sectional game is over. Items should be sent using the button to the right.
2. A mandatory managers meeting will be held on Monday, July 25th at 6:30pm at the Penfield Little League Complex, 3100 Atlantic Avenue, Penfield NY 14526. Drive in to main entrance and turn right immediately to enter the complex. One manager or coach MUST attend the meeting.
3. Tournament apparel-shorts for managers and coaches will be allowed, however no jean shorts, camo or gym shorts will be allowed. Shirts must be tucked in unless they are batting cage shirts/jackets and closed toed athletic shoes must be worn (sandals are prohibited). Hats must be worn properly--not backwards or sideways.
4. There are only 3 adults allowed in the dugout, if you have your own scorekeeper and pitch counter-they must remain outside the field fencing. There will be an official scorer and pitch counter, and if in dispute, their word is the final, official word. Your own pitch counters must come to the press box area after each inning to confirm pitch counts. Player changes/mandatory play must also be reported to the press box.
5. No smoking or foul language is allowed anywhere on the complex grounds. There is zero tolerance and offenders will be asked to leave.
6. Once a schedule is released, managers should check in before each game with tournament officials to flip for home team.
7. Home team must occupy the first base dugout.
8. There are numerous practice fields and batting cages available for team use, however all must be reserved with the Tournament Director in advance.
9. All equipment will be reviewed before the tournament that it meets official Little League regulations and spot checks may take place during the week.
10. No infield or outfield drills prior to the game can take place on the tournament game field (Zabkar). Infield/outfield practice can take place on assigned fields prior to all games.
11. Managers, coach's, parents must not catch or throw a baseball during infield practice prior to or during a game. This means that a player must warm-up the pitcher each inning. This is a long standing Little League Rule.
12. Additional information on baseball rules and regulations will be provided at the manager's meeting on July 25th.